A basic explanation of what Tilak is, the different kinds of Tilak found in Vaishnava culture, and how it is applied to the body.
You may also like
About the author
- What is Diwali? The Hindu, Sikh and Jain Festival of Light
- Sir Christopher A. Bayly, “Making Hinduism a ‘World Religion’: Before and After Swami Vivekananda”
- हिन्दू धर्म – 13 भ्रांतियां Misconceptions of Hinduism
- We are all Hindus Now – Sermon: Rev. Jennifer Ryu – October 21, 2012
- Hinduism Q & A: Hell in Hinduism, is it the same as in Christianity?