Hinduism is the oldest religion and spiritual tradition of this world and is all about liberty and freedom to carve one's own path to divine.It has no concept of apostasy or blasphemy or even conversion! But even without any push towards conversion it is winning hearts and minds of people all over the world by it's teachings,love and philosophy alone.
You may also like
About the author
- What is Diwali? The Hindu, Sikh and Jain Festival of Light
- Sir Christopher A. Bayly, “Making Hinduism a ‘World Religion’: Before and After Swami Vivekananda”
- हिन्दू धर्म – 13 भ्रांतियां Misconceptions of Hinduism
- We are all Hindus Now – Sermon: Rev. Jennifer Ryu – October 21, 2012
- Hinduism Q & A: Hell in Hinduism, is it the same as in Christianity?